Monday, June 25, 2012

Daisy days of summer

Daisy's---  love and hate 'em--



They grow like crazy and I spend a big chunk of gardening time pulling them out like weeds.


But without the daisies my flower garden would be a bit boring and certainly not as cheery and full.


This bouquet was a bunch of daisies I chopped down because they were overgrown and crowding out my lavender.  Poor lavender just needed a little sunlight!


Gotta love a flower that grows like a weed and even the ones 'weeded' out of the garden look good in the house.    And despite the extra work to keep them from invading everything, flowers growing like weeds are appreciated in the harsh North Dakota climate.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I so appreciate each and every one of you that take the time to comment! Have a wonderful day!