Thursday, November 11, 2010

Trash or Treasure?

With the onset of colder temperatures and sunset before I get home for work, the urge to create has returned.  I often don't end up where I started and suprise myself with the projects that get completed.  Here is a recent creation from an old sweater, a jar of keys, a Starbucks cappuccino bottle, and a broken necklace.  Oh, and throw in some twigs from a lilac tree.






So, Trash or Treasure?

I am participating in the party at freckled laundry and at The Shabby Nest.

2 comments:

  1. Definite Treasure. It actually resembled snake skin in the thumbnail. Very cool way to repurposed items that otherwise would have been trash. I appreciate you linking up to air your laundry Friday this week!

    Hugs,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a treasure! I really like the open weave on the sweater, to me it looks almost like a twine covered bottle. The embellishments added were perfect.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I so appreciate each and every one of you that take the time to comment! Have a wonderful day!