Thursday, May 17, 2012

May evening captured in pictures and words








"If you pass by the color purple in a field and don't notice it, God gets real pissed off."

-  Alice Walker 



 "The world is a rose; smell it and pass it to your friends."  

-  Persian Proverb



 "The world's favorite season is the spring. 
All things seem possible in May."
-  Edwin Way Teale



 "The Earth Laughs in Flowers."

-  Ralph Waldo Emerson 





"What potent blood hath modest May."

-  Ralph W. Emerson



(Very happy with my camera and the light at sunset.  No photoshopping with these pictures. )

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post...I love all your photos! The trees are amazing! Thank you so much for following, I'm looking forward to visiting you often!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am so glad that I found you . . . your photography is very impressive. I especially love the last photo, the way you captured the light hitting the tree trunks. I have been looking at a few posts, the winter snow photos are beautiful and the projects, my, you have so many wonderful projects. The denim bracelets, the little book necklaces, not to mention the white dove mobile . . . that one was so lovely. I am your newest follower. Please accept my warm and humble invitation to visit my blog, and to hopefully follow me, too. I would feel honored to have you included in my list of followers, you are a very talented lady. Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I so appreciate each and every one of you that take the time to comment! Have a wonderful day!