Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Tag(s)

Truth be told, I am not a huge football fan.  I enjoy watching a good game, but don't plan my weekends around football.  And I always watch the Super Bowl, even if it is often to catch the advertisements.  And I usually am doing at least one other thing when I watch television.  This time it was making tags.



I am just finding the joys of washi tape.  I see more of that in my future!


 Stamps, Sillouette cutouts,  paper punch, and bits of this and that combined to make some Valentine tags.


Now what to do with these tags??  Guess I better plan on delivering treats to family and friends to use them.


 And a random deer thrown in.  There are some birthdays coming up for some of the guys in my family.


So the Super Bowl was a win for me!  I made a bunch of cards and treat holders also.  Those will show up in my next posts.  Hope you enjoyed your Sunday!  Football or no football!  Do you multi-task also? 


Sharing these at:

Keeping It Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I so appreciate each and every one of you that take the time to comment! Have a wonderful day!