Thursday, September 22, 2011

Textures and Trees

It can become quite addicting to play with Photoshop Elements and begin learning all the ways a simple photograph can be altered.  This is a picture taken in my backyard.  The moods evoked by adding textures from Kim Klassen  and cropping and editing make me wish I could write stories or poems that match the pictures.  


While our yard is not large enough that one can get lost, there are places and spaces that create that feeling.   There are spaces that invite you to enter and wander.   There are spaces that stimulate the imagination. 



Sharing more of my world inside and out.

1 comment:

  1. Love! I've never tried Photoshop (Can you believe that?!), but now I think I'm going to have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I so appreciate each and every one of you that take the time to comment! Have a wonderful day!