Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Witches invited...

..to park their brooms!   LOL!  Sometimes I have way too much fun doing pointless things.



We live out in the country.  Wind and rain will probably do a number on this display, so it may not last long.  But it was 70 degrees today and likely to be the last day that warm until next April.  I had to find something to do outside after work, so I decided to play.


A recent snow fall broke a lot of branches off our trees so I had a lot of choices for broomsticks.  This bright green broom is made with day lily leaves.  


This broom is made with peonies that had been trimmed back for the winter.


And this broom is made is made from dead evergreen branches.


All witches are invited to park their brooms at my house....  who knows, I may even have a roaring bonfire to sit around while enjoying the cool fall evenings before snow starts falling.




7 comments:

  1. I am getting my broom tuned up / soon as its finished and I pick it up from the garage I'll fly over! Get some brew on the stove!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! Grand baby witches are invited along....

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun is this! featuring on my weekly wow's on saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just adorable. So clever. Just popped over from Laura's blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! We haven't had sunshine in days, so the pictures are not very great. Will change them when the sun shine.

      Delete

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I so appreciate each and every one of you that take the time to comment! Have a wonderful day!